Who we are?
- We are a warm, welcoming, community building and tefillah (prayer) group in North Seattle
- We are philosophically Modern Orthodox and committed to halacha, intellectual openness, and deep questioning, with a strong dedication to diversity and inclusiveness
- We encourage active involvement and participation
- We promote a friendly, multi-generational atmosphere
What do we do?
- We meet every other week for meaningful Shabbat Morning tefillah, Kiddush and learning
- We gather once a month for third meal and malavah malka, ushering Shabbat out and starting the new week together
- We gather once a month for a song-filled Kabbalat Shabbat, Ma’ariv and dinner
- We have a side by side mechitza and we focus on having a respectful and inclusive prayer environment
- We learn Jewish texts together weekly
- We bring teachers and musicians into the community and run retreats for Shavuot and other holidays
After September 1st we will gather for Tefillah at 6011A 37th Ave. NE — Entrance around the back.