Who we are?
- We are a warm, welcoming, community building and tefillah (prayer) group in North Seattle
- We are philosophically Modern Orthodox and committed to halacha, intellectual openness, and deep questioning, with a strong dedication to diversity and inclusiveness
- We encourage active involvement and participation
- We promote a friendly, multi-generational atmosphere
What do we do?
- We meet every other week for meaningful Shabbat Morning tefillah, Kiddush and learning
- We gather once a month for third meal and malavah malka, ushering Shabbat out and starting the new week together
- We gather once a month for a song-filled Kabbalat Shabbat, Ma’ariv and dinner
- We have a side by side mechitza and we focus on having a respectful and inclusive prayer environment
- We learn Jewish texts together weekly
- We bring teachers and musicians into the community and run retreats for Shavuot and other holidays
We meet at 6011A 37th Ave. NE Seattle, WA 98115. Entrance around the right of 6011, to the back and down the stairs. Follow the signs. ADA entrance also available.